Tuesday 25 September 2012

Hmmm,,


Entry 27
25th September 2012
2239pm

 We had a Physics Digestion today. I have no comment at all about this test. It is a very tired week. I’ve got plenty of homework and assignment to be done. I need to complete the Mathematics tutorial, Physics tutorial, lab reports, these entries and many more. Sometimes I’m feeling bored doing all these things. Tired of being pressured all the times and lacks of rest. It makes me feel so tired and I hope that I could only rest at least just for a day. I’m really tired right now so let finish this quickly. What more should I write about? I’m running out of idea right now. Can anyone give me some topics to be shared, please? No need to write more? Why? I’ve already exceed 120 words? Yes, finally this entry is done. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment