Saturday 8 September 2012

My Beloved Teachers


Entry 20
6th September 2012
2130pm

It’s my little brother’s birthday today. He’s already 7 this year. I miss him so much. Yes, I’m close to him. Well, I’m an adorable, likeable and sweet sister remember? Haha.. What should I write today? Should I write about my previous teachers? It sounds interesting. I’ll write about it. When talk about this, I’m really miss my Mathematics’ teacher who is Miss Sumiani. She’s the one who makes me fall in love with Mathematics. Then, Madame Faezah, my Chemistry’s teacher. Although she is fierce but she is the one was responsible for my flying colors Chemistry result during the SPM. Then, who is else? My History teacher is Mr. Anuaruddin. I really hate the subject but luckily he has saved me from getting a bad result. I think that is all for today. I’ll write about my teachers in the upcoming entry. Hopefully.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment