Tuesday 25 September 2012

Number One For Me ^^,


Entry 26
24th September 2012
2200

You know you’re the number one for me…”

I know that she is the number one for me. Not only me but for billion thousand people more. Who is “she”? Of course, she is my mother. This song was composed by Maher Zain and it is specialized for his mum and all of mother in this world (included my mother). Right now, I’m really missed her. Yeah, it only just a week I didn’t meet her but, I don’t know what else to say. I just missed her too much. I wish that I could have a private jet that could send me home anytime I want, that would be really great. Or maybe if I can have Doraemon, I would ask for ‘pintu suka hati’ so that I could be at home anytime I want. Maybe that is all for today since I’m already being ridiculous.. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment