Tuesday 25 September 2012

pOinter??


Entry 25
14th September 2012
1800pm

I am all alone here. My other roommates were already going back to their hometown. And I am alone here waiting for my father to pick me up. So, while doing nothing I’m updating this entry and still thinking what should I write this time. How about my result? Haha.. It is quite improved (not really exactly). I just tell you my pointer, alright? The grade for each subjects, let them all as a secret. I just get 3.77 for my pointer. For overall, it is not very good right? There is much work and efforts that I should do. I still don’t know how to tell my parents about this. And I’m not sure how their expressions when I tell them about this. Seriously, I’ll have a really bad headache after this. [==’]

No comments:

Post a Comment