Tuesday 25 September 2012

Adrenalin flows..


Entry 24
11th September 2012
0012am

IT’S THE RESULT DAY..!! Fuhh, I’m feeling awkward today. Feeling so nervous, scary and sometime there is a feeling that I cannot describe it. The result is on 3pm but at that time, I had a lecture. So, my other classmates decided to have a look at the result on 5pm, right before the Physics Digestion 3 is started. My friend, Samsiah asked me to accompany her to check on her result. So, I went with her to the Info Centre. But I didn’t checked my result. I just accompanied her. I was too afraid to check my result. Arghh.., I hate that feeling. So, I decided to check on my result in the night, right before the Physics Extra Lecture starts. Want to know what my result is? Here it is ……………………………………………………………………………………(to be continued) ;)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment