Friday 24 August 2012

No Idea...!!



Entry 4
2nd August 2012
2137pm

I don’t know what to babbling about. Seriously I’m already run out any idea to write this entry. Hmm, what should I write about? Did anyone have an idea? Please? Should I write about my friends? But, I’ve nothing interesting story to write about them. Or should I write about my lecturers? No, I don’t want to talk back about them. About what happens to me all this entire day? There is nothing to share with. There is nothing to write on this entry. Unbelievable! I’ve already almost done writing this entry even though I’ve no idea to write about at the beginning. Just another few words and I’ve already finished my goal. It is so unbelievable. And finally I’m already finished this entry. Victory! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment