Friday 24 August 2012

Study! Study! Study!


Entry 5
4th August 2012
1500pm

It is a weekend and I’m stuck at my ‘beloved room’ studying for the upcoming exam. What a really boring weekend that I should faced. Study, study, study and study. How many more words of ‘study’ that I should hear anymore. I’m always feeling sick whenever I am hearing that words. I hate whenever someone forced me for study. It makes me feel annoying and for sure I can’t give my attentions 100% on my studying. I’ll study whenever and wherever I want. I can stay up until late night just for studying without any compulsion from another people. I’ll just doing what makes me comfortable and what I think it is right. No matter what are people around me think about me. It’s my life, remember?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment