Friday 24 August 2012

Balik kampung..!!


Entry 12
18th August 2012
2333pm

Finally I am already here, in my beloved hometown. Haha.. I’m really excited as it’s been a year since I when there for the last time. I’m really missed my hometown. It is located at Felda Sg. Sayong in Kulai, Johore. It takes almost 5-6 hours to reach there from Kuantan. Yes, it is a kind of a long boring and exhausted journey actually. There are palm and rubber estates that become our ‘beautiful sceneries’ along the journey. Not just that, we also can saw monkeys, iguana, cows and goats. And  if you are lucky you can even saw chickens along the roads. So, it’s not a really boring journey right? We break our fasts at the KFC at Kota Tinggi, a place where I was born. We reach at my grandfather’s house around 9pm. A really long journey, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment