Friday 24 August 2012

Movie time..!!


Entry 9
10th August 2012
0300pm

I still can’t sleep although it is already late. I’m not feeling sleepy yet. Since the UPS is already over, my roommates and I decided to watch a movie through my laptop. It is Jangan Pandang-Pandang. Starring Zizan Razak, Sarah Ali, Nas-T and another few actresses which I don’t know their name are. It is a horror movie actually but as it starring Zizan Razak as its hero, it turns to a comedy movie. There is a lot of the sense of humors rather than the scary one. And sometimes its scenes are being too ridiculous. The ghosts are not scared us at all. Instead, the ghost itself is making jokes. ???? What a typical Malays movie it is. And for me, it is a waste of money watching this kind of movie at the cinema. Seriously..!

No comments:

Post a Comment