Friday 24 August 2012

The WAR


Entry 6
6th August 2012
1817pm

It is a big day tomorrow. Is it really big? Are you sure that tomorrow is a big day? I’m not sure either. All I know that tomorrow will becomes our first big examination for our first semester here, at KMPh. I’m quite nervous actually but, it still under my control. Haha..  I don’t know want to study about what more. All I have to do is just relaxing myself and prepared well enough for tomorrow. I think that I’m look alike a soldier that is prepared herself for a war. There is 50% to succeed in the war or another 50% to fail the mission. I hope that I’ll have all the 100% to succeed in this war (examination). If not, just remember me as one of the heroes that sacrificed for her beloved country. What am I babbling about? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment