Monday 30 July 2012

Chaiyook! Chaiyook!


Entry 3
30th July 2012
2115pm

I met my ex-classmate today. He was my classmate when we were in Form 3. He looks totally different now. I can’t even recognized him at first. It almost three years since I meet him for the last time. How fast the time passed by. Just a week more to go before the UPS. I don’t know what to think anymore. Sometimes, I just want the time passed by so quickly so I can enjoy the holidays earlier. But, if the time passed by quickly, the UPS will getting nearer right? Oh no! I’m not ready yet for the UPS. What should I do? Can someone help me? Spiderman? Ultraman?  Harry Potter? Merlin? Anyone,help me please..? It is not too late yet, Iffah. Study smart, be the best and always the best. chaiyook..!

No comments:

Post a Comment