Monday 30 July 2012

UPS is coming......!!!


Entry1
26th July 2012
0245am

It’s almost 3 am but yet, I’m still awake. I’m not feel sleepy yet, maybe. I’m studying my Chemistry notes as Chemistry is one of my critical subject for now. So, by hook or by crook, I have to struggle for the upcoming UPS. A little bit worry whenever I’m thinking that the UPS is just around the corner. Am I prepared well enough to face the UPS? Do you, Iffah? I don’t think that I’am ready for the UPS yet. There are still a lot of things that I should covered more especially for Chemistry and Physics. Maybe I was over thinking that both subjects are difficult and complicated. That is why it become like that. So, I need to do more practices not just for Chemistry and Physics but also for Biology, Mathematics and of course English too.      (^^,)


No comments:

Post a Comment